Thursday 9 December 2010

Organising Photoshoot

i've chosen to do my photoshoot for the front cover, contents and double page at night time. I think this will attract my key demographic as most are teenagers who on the weekends go out themselves, my photo shoot will simply rein-force the idea that night time is 'cool' in one of the 'models' garden there is an easy power source for a lamp so lighting will be taken care of through a lamp that has different intensities. The two people that i will use are in the process of forming a indie band and therefore have the style that i need to this publication.
A common feature of style for indie girls are jumpsuits/playsuits. I will style the girl in the photo shoot in a similar way. however, i will add a big jacket so nobody freezes to death in the cold, it's also lucky that  big jackets and jumpers are another common feature.

before i've taken the photos i need to plan them so i've taken pictures of my plan and added them to a powerpoint presentation and then added the photos i've taken

No comments:

Post a Comment